Welcome to OrhanDogan.net. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
Our Principles of Data Protection
Our policies and practices are designed to ensure that your personal data is:
- Fairly and lawfully processed.
- Processed for limited purposes.
- Adequate, relevant, and not excessive.
- Accurate and up-to-date.
- Not kept longer than necessary.
- Processed in accordance with your rights.
- Not transferred without adequate protection.
- Collection of Personal Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or enter information on our site. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details necessary to help you with your experience on our website.
Purpose of Data Collection
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To improve our website offerings based on your information and feedback.
- To improve customer service and respond to your customer service requests and needs more effectively.
- To process transactions efficiently.
- To administer content, promotions, surveys, or other site features.
- To send periodic emails regarding your orders or other products and services.
Data Security Measures
We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information:
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems.
- All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). These cookies enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. Third-party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users. We may also release information when it’s appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Google’s Advertising Principles
User Choices Regarding Cookies and Ad Settings
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can manage your cookie settings through your browser settings. However, if you turn cookies off, it could affect the user experience on our site.
Compliance with Online Privacy Protection Acts
Our website complies with the California Online Privacy Protection Act and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
In line with Fair Information Practices, should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email within 7 business days. We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have the right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.